Our Vision: Better workforce. Better workplace. Better world.
This simple statement is what guides our business. We believe that our partnerships, our people, and yours are the foundation of our success. For 30 years KPA has delivered solutions to businesses like yours. KPA provides innovative software solutions, interactive training, and professional consulting that help our clients establish and manage effective EHS, HR, and SFC programs, achieve regulatory compliance and control risk, and effectively train and manage people through a combination of innovative software, award winning training, and onsite consulting. Small businesses to Fortune 500 companies at over 10,000 locations rely on KPA's expertise, and years of experience to help them manage all of their Environmental, Health and Safety, HR, and Sales and Finance challenges and needs.
Want to be a part of an exceptional team? Come work for a company where our values mean something to us, our culture truly matters, and we walk the talk everyday. Check out job opportunities at KPA, and take your career higher.
Careers and Culture
KPA Core Values
At KPA our Core Values are more than just words - they're the way we live. In every task we complete, our clients see how we uphold our core values, proving that we handle their business with the utmost care.
Strong culture, direct communication, and a tradition of going above and beyond make coming to work each day a positive experience. As we continue to grow, we strive to ensure that our culture remains alive and well.
Check out our core values and see if they speak to you:
- We are resourceful and efficient.
- We are respectful with our word and deed.
- We are accountable for our words and actions.
- We are always helpful.
- We promote teamwork to sustain a culture of cooperation.
- We achieve excellence in individual and company performance.
- Our integrity is unquestionable.
Environmental Health & Safety Compliance
KPA Environmental Health & Safety provides on-site, on call, and online services.
- On-site: complete OSHA safety compliance management and environmental compliance services, including regularly-scheduled facility inspections, employee training, and formal Safety Committee meetings.
- On-call: around-the-clock support for Environment and Safety incidents.
- Online: myKPAOnline, an online safety and compliance tracking and measurement system.
KPA Human Resource Management software is a total HR solution designed in collaboration with leading labor and employment attorneys to ensure your business is in complete compliance with state and federal regulations. Delivered as a convenient software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, KPA HR Management gives you the tools you need to automate all essential processes, improve efficiency with simple, easy to use software, and access expert advice on demand.
- Automation of essential HR processes forces compliance.
- Improved efficiency with simple to use, web-enabled HR software.
- On-demand expertise includes online advice from attorneys with expertise in your industry, webinars, and compliance alerts.
KPA provides on-site and online consulting, training, and audit services to assist businesses in complying with the Safeguards Rule and the Privacy Rule of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and with the Red Flag Rule. KPA will help you assess your information security risks and assist you in designing and implementing policies to improve your control over customer information and have the necessary policy and procedures mandated by State and Federal regulations.