KPA is a dealer services and Internet marketing provider for over 5,100 automotive, truck, and equipment dealerships and service companies. KPA provides consulting services and software for three industry-specific product lines: Internet Marketing, HR Management, and Environment & Safety. KPA joined the Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in 2012.
KPA Internet Marketing is known as “best-in-class” with multiple industry awards for its high-performance websites, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media products. Awards include Auto Dealer Monthly’s coveted Dealer’s Choice Award 6 years in a row, and ASMA/AWA in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Websites for dealers who want flexibility and performance in one package.
- Search Engine Optimization to dominate page 1 of search engines and drive business to your dealership.
- Social Media to bring your dealership's unique brand to your local community.
- Mobile Websites to make it easy for customers to view your inventory and contact your dealership.
- Professional Services to develop and implement best practices in all aspects of your dealership.
Environment & Safety
KPA Environment & Safety provides on-site, on call, and online services.
- On-site: complete OSHA safety compliance management and environmental compliance services, including regularly-scheduled facility inspections, employee training, and formal Safety Committee meetings.
- On call: around-the-clock support for Environment and Safety incidents.
- Online: myKPAOnline, an online safety and compliance tracking and measurement system.
Human Resource Management
KPA Human Resource Management software is a total HR solution designed in collaboration with leading labor and employment attorneys to ensure your business is in complete compliance with state and federal regulations. Delivered as a convenient software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, KPA HR Management gives you the tools you need to automate all essential processes, improve efficiency with simple, easy to use software, and access expert advice on demand.
- Automation of essential HR processes forces compliance.
- Improved efficiency with simple to use, web-enabled HR software.
- On-demand expertise includes online advice from attorneys with expertise in your industry, webinars, and compliance alerts.