KPA is a dealer services provider for over 5,100 automotive, truck, and equipment dealerships and service companies. KPA provides consulting services and software for two industry-specific product lines: Environmental Health and Safety and HR Management.
Environmental Health and Safety
KPA Environmental Health and Safety provides on-site, on call, and online services.
- On-site: complete OSHA safety compliance management and environmental compliance services, including regularly-scheduled facility inspections, employee training, and formal Safety Committee meetings.
- On call: around-the-clock support for Environment and Safety incidents.
- Online: myKPAOnline, an online safety and compliance tracking and measurement system.
Human Resource Management
KPA Human Resource Management software is a total HR solution designed in collaboration with leading labor and employment attorneys to ensure your business is in complete compliance with state and federal regulations. Delivered as a convenient software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, KPA HR Management gives you the tools you need to automate all essential processes, improve efficiency with simple, easy to use software, and access expert advice on demand.
- Automation of essential HR processes forces compliance.
- Improved efficiency with simple to use, web-enabled HR software.
- On-demand expertise includes online advice from attorneys with expertise in your industry, webinars, and compliance alerts.