With a nod to Valentine’s Day, here’s a little fun for readers who love compliance. The rule of the game is that all the answers start with either the letter V or D.
Please post your answers to comments on this blog article.
- For all facilities that ship hazardous materials, _ _ _ Hazmat Certifications for non-bulk shipments must be available for shipping/ receiving employees and signers of hazardous waste manifests.
- All boiler and pressure _ _ _ _ _ _ _ are required to have current permits visible and posted behind a glass frame near the compressor or boiler.
- A damaged _ _ _ _ should be immediately removed from the facility and hauled away before it is breached. It should be replaced with a new container.
- Ensure safe _ _ _ _ _ _ training is completed by all new hires within 30 days of hire.
- Only covered _ _ _ _ _ containers area allowed in areas where hazardous chemicals are in use.
- All nozzles to the eyewash stations need to be protected with _ _ _ _ caps to protect from airborne contaminants.
- Compressed gas cylinder _ _ _ _ _ caps need to be securely in place except when the cylinder is in use or connected for use.
- Keep records of all contracts for on-site _ _ _ _ _ _ _. These contracts should be reviewed by a lawyer to ensure they are legally sound.
- Even if an employee _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ uses a respirator or NIOSH rated dust mask, then need to fill out a form and get fit tested before use.
- 10. If you are in Texas, you must post the current _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ chemical sales permit for customer viewing.
- 11. All areas such as loading _ _ _ _ _ or storage platforms must be chained or gated off.
Stay safe and have a happy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _’s _ _ _ .