Managers need fast, straightforward answers to their compliance concerns. To meet this need, KPA researched the Top 10 OSHA Citations for Dealerships and Service Centers by combining OSHA’s annual Most Frequently Cited Regulations for Dealerships, and OSHA’s annual Most Frequently Cited Regulations for Repair Shops. We pin-pointed specific machinery and processes at facilities that were frequently cited, and developed the Top 10 OSHA Citations for Dealerships and Service Centers.
1. Hazard Communication
2. Respiratory Protection
3. Unguarded Machinery (Parts Grinder)
4. Electrical Safety Requirements
5. Powered Industrial Trucks
6. Exit Routes and Emergency Action Plans
7. Portable Fire Extinguishers
8. Spray Finishing Using Flammable Liquids (especially at collision centers)
9. General Duty Clause
10. Improperly Maintained Emergency Eyewash Stations
KPA will host a free educational webinar on November 29th about OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations by Dealers. Register now at http://www.dealerwebinars.com/top10 to attend or to receive a link to the recorded webinar.