Catch-up on new regulations around employment law that went into effect in 2011, and get a heads-up on the most relevant regulations and legislative trends to watch in 2012. This webinar is presented by John Boggs, the nationally recognized labor and employment attorney and outside counsel to the California New Car Dealer Association.
Specific topics include:
- Use of Credit Reports for Employment Screening (AB 22)
- “ Wage Theft” and New Required Disclosures (AB 469)
- Commission Agreements (AB 1396)
- Gender Identity Discrimination (SB 887)
- Independent Contract Misclassification (SB 459)
The presentation will be especially relevant to California, although some national trends will be discussed.
This webinar is scheduled for 9:00 am Pacific time.
Learn more and register at this link.