Environment & Safety Training
Looking to give your employees access to engaging, automotive-specific safety and compliance training?
KPA offers top-notch courses that are:
- Available online and onsite, led by our safety engineers
- Designed to help employees improve their performance on the job and improve compliance
- Based on real-world stories and examples
How does offering your employees quality training benefit your business?
Better safety + compliance → less $$ spent on worker’s comp and regulatory violations Bottom line: More profitability and better morale/productivityGet Started
DOT certification is traditionally a time-intensive process with a “blanket approach” that covers every topic in detail, even if it’s not relevant to your employees. Stop wasting their time! Offer them KPA’s streamlined training with real-life examples related to the auto industry.
Hazard Communication (Right to Know)
Hazard Communication is a topic most everyone knows about. And yet it’s number one on the top 10 list of OSHA citations. Why is that? Maybe it’s because people think nothing bad will really happen to them. And yet, accidents happen all the time – and cost your company money.
One in five accidents could be prevented by more attentive driving. That’s a big deal considering how many of your employees test drive vehicles they’re repairing, shuttle customers to and from the facility, take customers on test drives, and transport vehicles or parts from one location to another. If they get in an accident, it reflects on your company as much as it does on them – not to mention it costs the company money.
The KPA Environmental & Safety Risk Assessment:
Complimentary. Informative. Dealer Specific. Safety Compliant.
KPA now provides customers with a complimentary Environmental & Safety Risk Assessment. Educate yourself and understand your responsibilities as a manager. This dealership specific, customized, risk assessment program keeps you informed of regulations that apply to you, as well as helps you create a safe environment for your employees. Take compliance into your own hands!
The Environmental & Safety Risk Assessment and checklist manage your compliance through a series of options and steps:
- Directs managers to easily determine which action items and requirements apply to their dealership.
- Defines the responsibilities for each action item.
- Provides resources to complete each requirement.
- Provides a personalized to do list of how to keep individual departments safe and compliant.
- Checks off completed action items and requirements.
- Highlights outstanding action items and requirements.
- Start and stop this program whenever you need as you work through your dealer-specific action items.
It’s your job to stay on top of compliance issues that affect your operations. Find out now if you’re compliant!
Recommended for all automotive services managers.
NOTE: KPA clients already have access to this training. Simply log in to your myKPAonline account to view it.
Safety Training Courses Include:
- Automotive Lift Safety
- DOT Hazardous Materials
- Eye and Back Injury Prevention
- Forklift Safety (for operators and supervisors)
- General Shop Safety
- Hand Injury Prevention
- Hazard Communication (GHS)
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Office Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Safe Driving
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Tire Handling Safety
- Tool Safety
- Winter Safety
- Ladder Safety
Environmental Training Courses Include:
- Fire Prevention & Emergency Response
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Industrial Waste Water
- Lead Abatement
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention
- Underground Storage Tanks