Health and Safety Compliance Training
Online Training and Onsite Classes Available
Looking to give your employees access to engaging safety and compliance training?
KPA offers top-notch courses that are:
- Available online and onsite, led by our safety Risk Management Consultants
- Designed to help employees improve their performance on the job and improve compliance
- Based on real-world stories and examples
Safety Training Courses Include:
- Automotive Lift Safety
- DOT Hazardous Materials
- Eye and Back Injury Prevention
- Forklift Safety (for operators and supervisors)
- General Shop Safety
- Hand Injury Prevention
- Hazard Communication (GHS)
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Office Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Safe Driving
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Tire Handling Safety
- Tool Safety
- Winter Safety
- Ladder Safety
Environmental Training Courses Include:
- Fire Prevention & Emergency Response
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Industrial Waste Water
- Lead Abatement
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention
- Underground Storage Tanks
The KPA Environmental & Safety Risk Assessment:
Complimentary. Informative. Dealer Specific. Safety Compliant.
KPA now provides customers with a complimentary Environmental & Safety Risk Assessment. Educate yourself and understand your responsibilities as a manager. This dealership specific, customized, risk assessment program keeps you informed of regulations that apply to you, as well as helps you create a safe environment for your employees. Take compliance into your own hands!
The Environmental & Safety Risk Assessment and checklist manage your compliance through a series of options and steps:
- Directs managers to easily determine which action items and requirements apply to their dealership.
- Defines the responsibilities for each action item.
- Provides resources to complete each requirement.
- Provides a personalized to do list of how to keep individual departments safe and compliant.
- Checks off completed action items and requirements.
- Highlights outstanding action items and requirements.
- Start and stop this program whenever you need as you work through your dealer-specific action items.
It’s your job to stay on top of compliance issues that affect your operations. Find out now if you’re compliant!
Recommended for all automotive services managers.
NOTE: KPA clients already have access to this training. Simply log in to your myKPAonline account to view it.
KPA Environmental & Safety Risk Assessment
How does offering your employees quality training benefit your business?
Better safety + compliance = less $$ spent on worker’s comp and regulatory violations. Bottom line: More profitability and better morale/productivity.
“About seven years ago, our mod rate was around 1.00. That was also around the time when we started talking to KPA and formalized a more engaging and interactive safety training program. Through this dedicated effort, and its partnership with KPA, Reeves Import Motorcars has fostered an employee culture that values workplace safety and has helped lower the dealership’s Ex-Mod from 0.82 in 2012 to 0.57 in 2015.”
- Edward Larkin, Director of IT & Safety
Reeves Import Motorcars, Tampa, Florida