On-site, on-call, and online EHS expertise for collision centers with KPA Environmental Health & Safety services.
The right environmental health and safety solution will not only reduce risk, but will also decrease manager time spent on permitting, policy management, and training. With KPA you can reduce your collision center’s experience modifier resulting in an average 15%+ savings on Workers’ Compensation premiums and decrease your garage liability insurance cost.
With over 28 years of experience in environmental consulting and currently servicing 550 collision centers, KPA has the knowledge, software, and training to build your collision center a sustainable and cost-effective environmental and safety compliance program. KPA has experts on the ground, nation-wide, wherever you are.
KPA Environmental Health & Safety:
- Virtual dashboard and reports demonstrate that your employees are safe and compliant across single or multiple locations, all from your desktop.
- Online training delivered through our Learning Management System provides 15+ industry and function specific trainings including fit testing, 6H, PPE, HazCom, HazWaste, Emergency Response, and more.
- EHS management software that provides on-demand access to your compliance issues, safety suggestions, the KPA SDS database, accident tracking, and OSHA 300 log software.
- Trained permitting experts help you through the application, revising, and drafting process of industry-specific permits, including Air District, HazMat, EPA, State, local, and more.
- Document management system stores permits, forms, and policies and notifies you when a document is about to expire.