OSHA Safety Compliance Services
These services include on-site visits, 24x7 online reports, training, loss prevention, and on-call availability.
Managing safety compliance with OSHA is a critical, complex task. For over 25 years, KPA has specialized in OSHA safety, serving over 5,200 dealerships and auto service centers across the US. Our expert consultants help you avoid OSHA citations, develop a comprehensive safety program, and reduce losses. KPA’s Environmental Health & Safety Compliance Program includes:
- Onsite OSHA inspections: Quarterly, biannually, or annually
- OSHA safety program development
- Regular safety committee meetings
- Online reporting and incident management
- Onsite and online OSHA safety training
- Loss prevention and accident management
- On-call availability, particularly during an OSHA inspection
KPA’s Optional OSHA compliance suite includes Respiratory Protection Program & Training.
To learn more about KPA Environmental Health & Safety, view the overview sheet here.