Building a Culture of Safety
KPA will change the way you do safety - through procedures, training, inspections and incentives.
Promoting a culture of safety is one of KPA’s primary concerns and all or our services are aimed at just that purpose. From our employee training programs to our on-site environmental audits, we change the way companies do safety. Our goal is to make safe operations a habit for your employees, much like putting on a seatbelt when driving a car.
KPA’s Safety and Injury Prevention Programs promote a safe culture within organizations through:
- Established procedures for employees and management to communicate safety concerns.
- Coordinated and documented Safety Committee Meetings
- Scheduled worksite inspections.
- Documentation of identified safety hazards.
- Positive Safety Incentive programs that work
- Behavioral observations
To learn more about KPA Environmental Health & Safety programs, view the overview sheet here.