Protect your operations from OSHA/EPA Inspections
Paying for a regulatory fine just isn’t in the budget!
OSHA/EPA activity and enforcement is on the rise; dealerships need a way to assess their response and readiness to a regulatory inspection. KPA’s quarterly scheduled appointments educate dealers on OSHA and EPA regulations, while this new supplemental feature, The 5th Visit, mimics a legitimate unforeseen inspection.
- Find out how your facility might fare if visited by a regulator.
- Reveal how well prepared your employees are to respond to an inspector.
- Increase your confidence about a regulatory inspection.
- Uncover management training opportunities.
- Decrease likelihood of potential fines
You can’t prevent, but you can prepare
The expectation is to learn from The 5th Visit, work towards improving safety compliance practices on a daily basis, and further train dealership staff and management on how to handle an inspection from a regulator.
The 5th Visit is Not Your Typical KPA Meeting
Here’s how it works:
- A KPA consultant arrives unannounced.
- The consultant interviews three facility employees (a manager, a fixed ops employee, and a random employee), reviews select documentation, and notes the overall conditions at the facility, just as an OSHA or EPA inspector would.
- The consultant evaluates each of these areas as satisfactory, needs attention, or not applicable; makes notes and comments for corrections; and provides an overall assessment of your facility’s readiness.
- The consultant documents any additional observed environmental and safety violations in myKPAonline – beyond what may have been noted at your last quarterly visit.
Learn more about The 5thVisit Today! Contact Trevor Stage at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 264-7557.