Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:00 am Mountain Time
Significant changes are coming to employee overtime regulations. How will these changes impact your business?
Join us for this free webinar!
The DOL published the final version of the much anticipated overtime exemption rule. This means that 4.2 million salaried, non-manufacturing workers nationwide will now be entitled to overtime, with a direct cost to employers of almost $1.5 billion in increased employee earnings.
During the webinar you will learn:
• How do the DOL’s new overtime exemption rules impact the current salary basis test and the salary level threshold required for exemption?
• When will the DOL’s final rules take effect?
• What can you do right now to prepare for new FLSA compliance obligations?
• Should you convert exempt workers to hourly status rather than pay increased weekly base salary?
• Should you rewrite your job descriptions? If so, how?
• Is your organization prepared for increased recordkeeping?
• What tools and resources does KPA offer for clients to comply with the new rule?
VP HR Products
Kathryn has over 25 years of human resources management experience and is a certified HR professional. For the past 13 years Kathryn has focused on developing HR software and programs to improve efficiency, reduce risk, and ensure compliance for companies ranging from small businesses to international.
KPA offers live and recorded webinars covering Human Resources, Environmental Health & Safety, and Sales and Finance information to help you achieve your business needs. We host informative webinars covering a broad range of topics on the latest industry trends, best practices, how-to-guidance, compliance information, and much more to help you minimize risk, maximize profits, and transform your business efficiency.
Don't miss out! Register today and join KPA.