2019 RVDA RV Dealers Convention/Expo
Join KPA for a week of training devoted specifically to dealers and their top fixed-operations personnel at the 2019 RV Dealers Convention/Expo at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Convention Topics to Include:
- Hot topics in F&I and HR compliance (special morning program on Friday, Nov. 15)
- Update on the North American economy with a global spin
- Brilliant branding
- Service scheduling best practices
- RV rental law and rental marketing
- Compliance with legal and regulatory issues in 2020
While at the Convention, be sure to catch KPA’s very own Kelly Pinkerton as she presents:
- Cannabis Compliance and Everything In Between: Hot Topics in HR Compliance
- Weed at Work Creates “High” Stakes for Employers Dealing with Evolving Cannabis Laws Are Employers Ready?
Click here for more information