KPA Partner Lawyer Wins State Excellence Award — Click here to read more
Remember that KPA’s HRDrive and HR Essentials clients have access to the nationally recognized FordHarrison law firm to support compliant workforce programs.
To give you a sense of the caliber of the attorneys at FordHarrison, partner Alec J. Beck was recently named to the 2017 list of “Minnesota Super Lawyers.” Congratulations to Alec!
FordHarrison was also named Law Firm of the Year in Litigation — Labor & Employment in the 2017 Edition of U.S. News — Best Lawyers®, “Best Law Firms.” Ford Harrison is one of only five firms to receive this honor since “Best Law Firms” began in 2010.
Technology & Communication Across Generations — Click here to read more
Each generation in the workforce has distinct technology and benefits communications preferences. Find out how to improve your benefits conversations this year.
August 2017 Regulatory Updates — Click here to read more
- New! I-9 Form
- OSHA — New Website for Electronically Filing Injury and Illness Reports; Delays eSubmission of Recordkeeping Forms
- VETS 4212 Filing Season Begins
- MO: Right-to-Work and Human Rights Act Amendments
- MA: Employers Must Accommodate Legal Medical Marijuana Use
- OR: Set to Become First State to Require Employers to Give Hourly Employees Advance Notice of Work Schedules; Clarifies Paid Sick Leave Law
- WA: Grants More Protections for Pregnant Workers; Distracted Driving Law Clarified
NEW! Ask the HR Expert — Get the answer
Q: Our company’s health insurance plan is member-level rated. Can we legally use a tiered contribution model for employees’ health benefits?
FREE! Generational Benefits Infographic — Download now
Benefits are still the most important way to attract the best candidates, but not all generations want the same things! See what works for each group.