NEW! KPA California HR eNewsletter
California is known for its complex regulatory environment. KPA is committed to helping you stay on top of regulations and making compliance easier!
For example, through KPA you can seek compliance support from our HR Help Desk as well as FordHarrison, a nationally renowned law firm.
HRDrive Exclusives — Available August 25
- 5 NEW! Interactive HR Trainings — topics include social media/email use and preventing violence in the workplace
- Updated pay plans and job descriptions
- Sample policies and assistance updating employee handbooks
Look for your enhanced California HR eNewsletter once a month.
The Alternative Workweek Ins & Outs — Click here to read more
Flexibility. It’s all the rage and no wonder! Compressing a week’s worth of work hours into fewer days makes it possible for employees to live life.
Get the low down on complying with California Labor Code 511.
August 2017 Regulatory Updates — Click here to read more
– Updated Protections for Transgender People
– Written Notice for Victims of Violence, Sexual Assault & Stalking
– New Guide on Workplace Harassment
– Review Employee Schedules to Ensure Compliance With Day of Rest Rule
– San Francisco Bans Salary History Questions
Ask the HR Expert – Strictly California — Get the answer
Q: Our company is located in California. Can you please clarify the timeline in which paperwork needs to be sent to a termed employee? Does it have to be postmarked within 72 hours?
FREE California Compliance Webinar — Register now
KPA has partnered with FordHarrison law firm, the 2017 Law Firm of the Year in Litigation — Labor & Employment, to support compliant workforce programs. Join us for a special webinar on California regulations.
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
10:00 a.m. (Pacific) / 12:00 p.m. (Central)