California Alert: New Overtime Pay Considerations — Register
The California Supreme Court has adopted a new method for employers to calculate overtime. It’s in effect IMMEDIATELY. Make sure you’re compliant. Register for KPA’s webinar.
- What the California Supreme Court’s decision in Alvarado v. Dart Container means to you
- How to calculate overtime bonuses
- Tips for compensation compliance
- How the U.S. Supreme Court ruling about dealership service advisors being exempt from overtime factors into all this
April 2018 Regulatory Updates — Read more
– California OSHA Violations May Come With Civil Penalties
– BOFE Investigations Ramp Up
– Top 4 California Compliance Reminders
Ask the HR Expert — Get the answer
Q: An employee had a work comp claim and we sent her to a health clinic, however, she never checked in there. She claimed to go to an ER instead but never submitted proof of this. Awhile later, she stopped showing up for work. We’ve tried to contact her multiple times. Is she terminating her employment?