New Year, New California Documents
If you have access to KPA’s HRDrive, you’ll be prompted to have your employees sign these 5 policies in order to be in compliance:
1. Equal Opportunity and ADA Compliance Policy – CA
2. Meal and Rest Period Policy Rights – CA
3. Confidentiality Agreement – CA
4. Notice of Company Policy Against Harassment – CA
5. Notice of Proposition 65 – CA
January 2018 Regulatory Updates — Read more
– Disability & Leave Laws in Effect
– Are Your Hiring Practices Updated?
– Sexual Harassment Training Update
– Wage & Hour Enforcement
– San Francisco: Lactation in the Workplace Ordinance
Ask the HR Expert – Strictly California — Get the answer
Q: I have an employee who just quit her job. Previously, she was written up because I saw on our security cameras that she was using the computers for personal use, which is against our policy. After she quit, I found time logs indicating hours of personal Internet searches and activity on her work computer. Can I deduct this non-work time from her final paycheck?