California Alert: New Overtime Pay Considerations — Watch Recording
The California Supreme Court has adopted a new method for employers to calculate overtime. It’s in effect IMMEDIATELY. Learn more by watching KPA’s recorded webinar.
- What the California Supreme Court’s decision in Alvarado v. Dart Container means to you
- How to calculate overtime bonuses
- Tips for compensation compliance
- How the U.S. Supreme Court ruling about dealership service advisors being exempt from overtime factors into all this
May 2018 Regulatory Updates — Read more
– Ninth Circuit Court: Changes Federal Pay Equity Rules
– 1099 or W2? Big Change in How You Classify Independent Contractors
– Meal & Rest Period Obligations Under California Law
– San Francisco’s “Ban the Box” Law & Other Ordinances
Ask the HR Expert — Get the answer
Q: Can we deduct the cost of a professional license from our employees’ paychecks if they can take the license with them if they resign?