New California Pay Calculators
KPA’s HRDrive clients now have access to new California-specific pay calculators! They’re approved by the national employment law firm, FordHarrison, comprehensive, and versatile.
5 Major California Laws Get Green Light — Click here to read more
Get the latest regulatory update on California’s Ban the Box, baby bonding, salary history ban, and more.
November 2017 Regulatory Updates — Click here to read more
– New Protections During Workplace Retaliation Investigations
– Antidiscrimination Protections for Veterans
– Transgender Rights Poster
– AB1701 Poses New Liability for Construction Contracts
– Division of Labor Standards Enforcement and Investigation Initiation
– Cleaning Product Right to Know Act
Ask the HR Expert – Strictly California — Get the answer
Q: In California, for salaried employees, can we deduct money from their paychecks if they arrive late to work?
FREE California Compliance Webinar
KPA has partnered with FordHarrison law firm, the 2017 Law Firm of the Year in Litigation — Labor & Employment, to support compliant workforce programs. Join us for our monthly webinar on California regulations.
This month’s topic is all about California’s statewide ban the box restriction during the hiring process.
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
10:00 a.m. (Pacific) / 12:00 p.m. (Central)