We wish you a restorative holiday season! We value your business and take great pride in making compliance easier for you! For example, you can now access 18 new trainings through KPA’s HRDrive!
Top 2017 Employment Litigation Cases & The Lessons Learned — Read More
This year’s prominent cases revealed several insights and cautionary tales for employers. See what common themes emerged and how your organization can protect itself and foster a respectful workplace culture.
December 2017 Regulatory Updates — Read More
– EEO-1 Reporting Updates
– Beware: USCIS Form I-9 Scam
– OSHA Electronic Filing Deadline Nears
– Minimum Wage Increases in 18 states
– DE: Pay History Inquiries Banned
– NC: New Employment Poster
– NV: Leave for Domestic Violence Victims
– NYC: Sick Time Includes Safe Time
– WA: Paid Sick Leave Takes Effect Soon
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: If we offer a full-time RN position to the current part-time RN and she doesn’t accept it, would we be able to lay her off and hire a full-time RN if we could justify enough full-time work?