Office Gifts: To Give or Not to Give? — Read More
‘Tis the season for mirth and generosity. Certainly, there are coworkers you’re grateful for, but do you have to give them something?!
Gain tips on how to navigate office gifts this year.
December 2017 Regulatory Updates — Read More
– EEO-1 Reporting Updates
– Beware: USCIS Form I-9 Scam
– OSHA Electronic Filing Deadline Nears
– Minimum Wage Increases in 18 states
– DE: Pay History Inquiries Banned
– NC: New Employment Poster
– NV: Leave for Domestic Violence Victims
– NYC: Sick Time Includes Safe Time
– WA: Paid Sick Leave Takes Effect Soon
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: Can we make an employee who is going out on leave change her surgery date?
FREE HR Webinars — Register now
Handbook Know-how, Thursday, December 7, 2017
What’s New in California Employment Law? Pay & Pay Calculators Focus, Wednesday, December 13, 2017
How HR Pros Get Ready for the New Year, Thursday, December 14, 2017