Unsure what your organization’s 2018 tax withholding rate is now in light of the tax reform bill? You need to be using the new withholding tables by February 15, 2018.
The Internal Revenue Service has released some additional guidance to help you make the transition:
The IRS also clarified that the optional flat rate for supplemental wages of $1 million or less is 22% for 2018 through 2025.
Workplace Violence: What Do You Need to Know? — Read More
Nearly 2 million American workers report having been the victims of workplace violence each year.
Do people just snap? What are the warning signs of potential workplace violence? Should employers be worried?
What can you do?
February 2018 Regulatory Updates — Read More
– Penalties Increase for Employment Law Violations
– EEO-1 Filing Period Opens
– E-verify Records Deletion
– Lowered Risk for Unpaid Internships
– Cadillac Tax Delayed Until 2022
– OSHA 300A Posting Begins
– Prepare H-1B Visa Petitions for FY2019
– MD: Paid Sick Leave Law Enacted
– NJ: Anti-discrimination Breastfeeding Protections
– NYC: Updated Pregnancy Accommodation Notices
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: Do we as an employer have any specific obligation to provide safety/security for our employees who work in the field?
FREE HR Webinars — Register Now
Sign up for these upcoming webinars.
Are You Up-to-speed on the New EEO Changes?
10 a.m. (MT) / 11 a.m. (CT)
Thursday, February 22
11 a.m. (MT) / 12 p.m. (CT)