Enough is Enough: Combating Sexual Harassment is a Team Effort — Read More
How do you combat the Harvey Weinsteins of the workplace? Hint: it takes a village to fight sexual harassment in all of its ugly variations.
Get highlights from a recent women’s survey on just how bad things have gotten and learn 5 tips that make a difference.
November 2017 Regulatory Updates — Read More
– 3 USCIS Videos Break Down I-9 Form
– New ACA Reporting Forms
– OR: Updates Paid Sick Time Law
– NY: Sample Leave Request, Certification & Waiver Forms
– NYC: Safe Time Part of Earned Sick Time Law; “Fair Workweek Bills;” Uniformed Service Members to be Protected Class; Salary History Law Resources
– WV: Right-to-Work Law in Motion
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: If an employee resigns as a result of social exclusion from other coworkers, could it be considered a “constructive discharge?”
FREE HR Webinars — Register now
End-of-the-Year Reporting Bonanza, November 30, 2017
Handbook Know-how, Thursday, December 7, 2017
How HR Pros Get Ready for the New Year, Thursday, December 14, 2017