En Vogue Holiday Parties — Read More
Employer holiday parties are on the rise again. See what holiday party ideas are resonating with employees and how you can put on a fun and safe event this year that won’t make headlines.
November 2017 Regulatory Updates — Read More
– 3 USCIS Videos Break Down I-9 Form
– New ACA Reporting Forms
– OR: Updates Paid Sick Time Law
– NY: Sample Leave Request, Certification & Waiver Forms
– NYC: Safe Time Part of Earned Sick Time Law; “Fair Workweek Bills;” Uniformed Service Members to be Protected Class; Salary History Law Resources
– WV: Right-to-Work Law in Motion
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: Can we terminate an employee who was belligerent during an after-work happy hour?
FREE HR Webinars — Register now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for these upcoming webinars.
Ho, Ho, Whoa! Keeping Holiday Parties, Gifting & Religious Accommodations in Perspective, November 16, 2017
End-of-the-Year Reporting Bonanza, November 30, 2017
Handbook Know-how, Thursday, December 7, 2017
How HR Pros Get Ready for the New Year, Thursday, December 14, 2017