November 2018 Regulatory Updates — Read More
- Is the EEOC Planning an On-site Visit to Your Office?
- WHD Reveals Plans to Update Joint Employment & Overtime Pay
- WHD Extends PAID Program to Resolve FLSA Violations
- States With No Right-to-Work Laws & Local Ordinances
- Association Retirement Plans: New Option for Small Business Owners
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q:One of our managers, who is over 65, hasn’t been performing well. In the most recent incident, he gave away services to a family member for free. This violates our policy, but is it enough to justify terminating his employment? We have supporting documentation, but we’re worried about age discrimination.
FREE HR Webinars — Register Now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for these upcoming webinars.
Seasonal, Part-time, or Temporary Employee? Independent Contractor? How Can You Tell?
Tuesday, Nov 27
10 a.m. (PT) / 11 a.m. (MT)
So Thankful for… Safety Innovations
Thursday, Nov 29
9 a.m. (PT) / 10 a.m. (MT)