Hey Oh! New IRS 1094 & 1095 Forms — Read More
At this point in the year, it’s not too soon to think about year end. The IRS recently updated its 1094 and 1095 forms. Get the scoop on what changed.
More Engaging Employee Communications? Yes, Please — Read More
People have shorter attention spans than goldfish! Less than 8 seconds to be exact. This means you have your work cut out for you when you’re communicating with employees. Break through the clutter.
October 2017 Regulatory Updates — Read More
– Revised EEO-1 Sunk, Pay Equality Heats Up
– What DACA Demise Means for Employers
– DOL Overtime Rule Overruled
– CT: Expanded Protections for Pregnant Employees and Veterans
– MD: Prince George County Increases Minimum Wage
– MS: Legislature Invalidates Cities’
– NV: Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Now in Effect
– OR: Salary History Inquires Banned; No Cell Phones While Driving; ERIC Notices Required
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: Can we terminate an employee effective November 1 if he does not return from his FMLA leave?
FREE HR Webinars — Register now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for any or all of our upcoming webinars.
FMLA & Your Organization, October 31, 2017
Ho, Ho, Whoa! Keeping Holiday Parties, Gifting & Religious Accommodations in Perspective, November 16, 2017
End-of-the-Year Reporting Bonanza, November 30, 2017