The Secrets to More Effective Employee Training — Read More
Tired of your employees tuning out when you train them on policies and procedures?
Don’t give up. Try a different approach!
Workplace Ethics Now — Read More
Doesn’t it seem like every other day stories about employees behaving badly show up in your newsfeed? Find out how to reduce liability and encourage ethical behavior in the workplace.
October 2017 Regulatory Updates — Read More
– Revised EEO-1 Sunk, Pay Equality Heats Up
– What DACA Demise Means for Employers
– DOL Overtime Rule Overruled
– CT: Expanded Protections for Pregnant Employees and Veterans
– MD: Prince George County Increases Minimum Wage
– MS: Legislature Invalidates Cities’
– NV: Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Now in Effect
– OR: Salary History Inquires Banned; No Cell Phones While Driving; ERIC Notices Required
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q:What are our options regarding an employee who is accused of committing a crime? How do we protect our customers?
3 FREE HR Webinars — Register now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for any or all of our upcoming webinars.
Wage & Hour Law: The Missing Details That Can Gitcha, October 12, 2017
What’s New in California Employment Law?, October 24, 2017
FMLA & Your Organization, October 31, 2017