Your Own Personal HR Expert! — Request a demo
How great would it be to have HR experts and attorneys on speed-dial without all the fees?!
KPA’s HR clients have on-demand access to a team of compliance professionals. Monday–Friday, you’ve got HR masters in your corner.
What you can Ask KPA’s HR Experts
- Questions about federal and state laws
- Advice on how to handle delicate situations
- Termination procedures
How to Shop for HR Software in an Ocean of Choices — Click here to read more
Why automate HR processes? And, how in the world do you choose the right HR system for your organization? Gain the practical advice you need to make an informed decision.
September 2017 Regulatory Updates — Click here to read more
– Reminder: Use New I-9 Form by 9/18/2017
– OSHA — Electronic Reporting Suspended
– Online OSHA Whistleblower Complaint Form
– ERISA Fiduciary Rule Delayed
– DE: Compensation History Inquiries Banned
– NH: Tip Pooling Addressed
– NJ: Expanded Protections for U.S. Armed Forces Members & Veterans
– NV: Changes to Non-Compete Agreements
– NY: Get Ready for the Paid Family Leave Benefits Law
– NYC: New Fair Chance Act Rules
– TX: Foster Parent Rights; Uniform Trade Secrets Act Amendments; and No Texting & Driving
Ask the HR Expert — Get the answer
Q: Given an employee was “out sick” so many days this year, are there any legal issues with letting her go?
HR Webinars You Won’t Want to Miss! — Register now
There’s never a dull moment in HR. Staying informed and accessing new ideas helps keep you at the top of your game. Check out our upcoming webinars!