HR & Disaster Relief — Click here to read more
With the impact of Hurricane Harvey still unfolding, how can HR help employees during a disaster like this?
- Take roll call
- Communicate employee assistance program services
- Offer time off
- Facilitate disaster relief donations
The Complete Benefits Package in 2017 & Beyond — Click here to read more
How can you build a complete benefits package that attracts new candidates, retains your top talent and sets your organization up for success?
Is it possible? Yes!
September 2017 Regulatory Updates — Click here to read more
– Reminder: Use New I-9 Form by 9/18/2017
– OSHA — Electronic Reporting Suspended
– Online OSHA Whistleblower Complaint Form
– ERISA Fiduciary Rule Delayed
– DE: Compensation History Inquiries Banned
– NH: Tip Pooling Addressed
– NJ: Expanded Protections for U.S. Armed Forces Members & Veterans
– NV: Changes to Non-Compete Agreements
– NY: Get Ready for the Paid Family Leave Benefits Law
– NYC: New Fair Chance Act Rules
– TX: Foster Parent Rights; Uniform Trade Secrets Act Amendments; and No Texting & Driving
Ask the HR Expert — Get the answer
Q: Are there legal ramifications for requiring a heterosexual employee to room with a homosexual employee when they’re both on business travel for our company?
FREE Navigating Generational Learning Styles eGuide — Download now
Your best talent may have one foot out the door! Prioritizing employees’ career development and meeting their specific generational needs helps keep them around. Learn the tricks of the trade.