February 2019 Regulatory Updates — Read More
- ACA Exemption for Contraception
- OSHA Retracts Part of Electronic Records Rule and Reminds You to Post!
- Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) Penalty Violations Increase
- Important Affordable Care Act Dates You Need to Know About
- EEO-1 Reporting In Light of the Government Shutdown
- Independent Contractors Included in Truck Driver Exemption Under Federal Arbitration Act (FAA)
- Michigan’s Paid Sick Leave Act Effective in March
- Michigan’s Minimum Wage Increase
- Sante Fe, New Mexico Minimum Wage Increase
- New York City Employers Must Provide Lactation Accommodation Rooms
- New York’s Westchester County to Provide New Paid Sick Leave
- Westchester County, New York Ban the Box
- New York City Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act (GENDA)
Ask the HR Expert — Get the Answer
Q: Do we have to let the employee who complained about sexual harassment know what the consequences were for the accused individual?
FREE HR Webinars — Register Now
KPA is your source for HR insights galore! Sign up for this upcoming webinar and others.
Religious Accommodation: Balancing Religion and Work Conflict
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
11 a.m. (PT) / 12 p.m. (MT)